- Added pics of Dracula inexperata courtesy of Daniel Jimenez
- Added pics of Dracula saulii courtesy of Gary Meyer
- Added pics of Dracula pubescens (some in situ in Ecuador) courtesy of Gary Meyer
- Added a pic of Dracula syndactyla from Julián Farfán of Colombia.
- Added images of Dracula chimaera, Dracula cordobae, Dracula dalessandroi, Dracula mopsus, Dracula nycterina, and Dracula vespertilio courtesy of Adilson Klier Péres Junior of Brazil.
Added a links section
Added images of Dracula dalessandroi and an unknown Dracula species, courtesy of Ecuagenera.
Added additional images of Dracula carlueri, Dracula woolwardiae, Dracula velutina, and Dracula gorgona courtesy of Gary Meyer.
- Added 4 images of Dracula pusilla courtesy of Karel Kratochvil.
- Added image of Dracula janetiae 'J&L' courtesy of Lisa Thoerle.
- Added image of Dracula rezekiana courtesy of Pablo Bermudez with permission from Susi Spitler.
- Added image of Dracula amaliae 'Clackmas' courtesy of Fred Rindlisbacher.
- Added an image of Dracula xenos courtesy of Lisa Thoerle.
- Added images of Dracula radiosa and Dracula chimaera courtesy of Milan Putz.
- Added 2 images courtesy of Lisa Thoerle: Dracula lehmanniana, and Dracula ortiziana.
- Added several images courtesy of Gary Meyer: Dracula benedictii, Dracula berthae, Dracula diana, Dracula fuligifera, Dracula gorgonella, Dracula lafluerii, Dracula morleyi, Dracula navaroorum, Dracula papillosa, Dracula pholeodytes, and Dracula severa.
Added additional images of Dracula diabola and Dracula pholeodytes courtesy of Milan Putz.
Added 4 images of Dracula barrowii courtesy of Gary Meyer.
Added images of Dracula anthracina and Dracula ubangina courtesy of Milan Putz.
Added image of Dracula olomosii.
- Added 4 additional images courtesy of Gary Meyer: Dracula venefica, D. gigas, D. papilosa, and D. gastrophora.
- Added an image of Dracula lotax, courtesy of Jeremiah Baer.
2006-03-10 - Update #2
Added 12 additional images courtesy of Gary Meyer.
Added 50 images courtesy of Gary Meyer.
- Removed images of Dracula bella and Dracula radio-syndactyla that were not true to their respective species.
- Updated information for Dracula deniseana and Dracula sijmii.
- Added entry for Dracula saulii.
Added many images courtesy of Andrea Niessen and Orquídeas del Valle.
- Added Dracula Villegasii and Dracula Veleziana to the species list.
- Added one image for each species, courtesy of Francisco Villegas.
Added image of Dracula rezekiana, courtesy of Carina Pettersson.
Added images of Dracula ripleyana and Dracula gorgona, courtesy of Mikael Karlbom